Kegco Beer Keg Coupler D System Tap Lever Handle
This is a commercial grade lever Handle keg coupler. The KT85D-L is compatible with all domestic brand kegs. This keg tap works with all American "D" system Sankey kegs. This coupler features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body with a stainless steel probe. To tap a keg all you have to do is pull out and then down on the lever handle to properly couple the keg.
- Kegco keg coupler features a commercial-grade construction that stands up to heavy use in demanding commercial environments like pubs, bars, and restaurants
- Specially designed with a lever handle that makes it more sturdy and reliable than standard wing handle style keg couplers
- NSF approved keg coupler features a durable nickel-plated forged brass body with a sanitary stainless steel probe
- This keg tap is compatible with all American "D" system sankey kegs and will be able to tap domestic brand beer kegs
- Keg coupler design includes a 55-psi pressure relief valve that allows over-pressurized gas to escape before it enters the keg