Jockey Box Double Faucet Beer Keg Cooler and Dispenser with 3/8-inch 50′ Stainless Steel Coils Bonus Faucet Wrench
Too low to display
Note: This listing is for a Jockey Box only - Beer line, air line, regulator and CO2 tank NOT INCLUDED. This Double Faucet Jockey Box offers the perfect portable solution for dispensing ice cold keg beer anytime, anywhere! Just connect a keg of warm beer and a CO2 tank to the back of the Jockey Box. Then fill the Jockey Box with ice. Finally, warm beer flows from the keg through 50' of stainless steel coil and arrives deliciously chilled at the faucet. The stainless steel coil features a 3/8" outside diameter and is made with food grade 304ss material. A 3/8" outside diameter allows you to tap beer at a lower pressure for a perfect pour. Coils with smaller diameters (such as 5/16" or 1/4") require higher tap pressure, resulting in foamy inconsistent pours. Stainless steel coils are preferable over cold plates because the coils are longer allowing more time for the beer to chill. This 48 quarter cooler comes pre-assembled (cooler, faucet assembly, stainless steel coil and bonus faucet wrench). Includes: 48 quart cooler, two 3/8" OD 50' stainless steel coils, two 3" wall shanks with 1/4" barbed nipples, two 3" faucet shanks, two chrome faucets, two black faucet handles, faucet wrench, and all necessary fittings. Comes with 1/4" barbed nipples ready to connect to your beer and air lines.
- Perfect portable solution for dispensing large quantities of ice cold keg beer at any party or event
- 50' Stainless Steel Coil quickly chills warm keg beer to ideal dispense temperature
- 3/8-in OD tube, cools a greater volume of beer faster, requiring less applied pressure from CO2 tank
- 48 quart cooler provides professional looking solution, much easier to use than a hand pump
- This listing does not include CO2 Tanks, Keg Couplers, or Lines but you can find the right ones for your application on Amazon.