Home Brewing Fermentation Cooler
Finally an inexpensive and easy solution to keeping your homebrewed beer fermentation temperatures in control. Fermenting your homebrew at the right temperature is one of the critical factors in making good beer. Let the temperature get too warm, and your beer will suffer. The typical desired ale fermentation ranges are 59-72 degrees F. Add in the fact that active fermentation for a 5 gallon batch can raise temperatures 10-15 degrees F. Forget about dealing with that messy homemade swamp cooler anymore trying to keep your beer cold. Cool brewing fermentation cooler is designed specifically to accommodate standard 6.5 and 5 gallon fermenters and carboys. Neatly and easily keep your fermentation temperatures in check. Just add ice packs, ice, (frozen 2-liters work great) or anything cold and switch out as needed to reach the desired temperature. Save time and effort in that the cool brewing fermentation cooler is sealed, insulated and 100% waterproof so it will efficiently and neatly keep your temperatures in check. When you’re done, the cool brewing fermentation cooler easily folds up for storage until the next brew day.
- 100% waterproof and insulated. No more messy blowouts.
- Fits traditional 6 and 6.5 gallon carboys, buckets and fermenters. ALSO large enough for ½ barrels kegs and can hold up to 4, five gallon corny kegs for your party serving needs! (Kegs not included)
- Limited space? No problem! Collapse when done! Space saving. Even brew in a closet!
- NEVER lose a batch of beer to high fermentation temperatures again!
- TWICE as efficient as a homemade swamp coolers. Easily keep your brew at a constant temperature.